Pages

Monday, June 2, 2008

Political Musings

**Note: This story says nothing about my own personal political preferences, nor for whom I plan to vote come November.**

A teacher in Lafayette , Tennessee asked her 6th grade class how many
of them were Obama fan.

Not really knowing what an Obama fan was but wanting to be liked by
the teacher, all the children raised their hands except for little
Johnny.

The teacher asked Johnny why he has decided to be different........again.


Little Johnny says, 'because I'm not an Obama fan.'


The teacher asked, 'why aren't you an Obama fan.'


'Because I'm a republican,' Johnny replies.

The teacher asked him why he was a republican.

Little Johnny answered, 'Well, my Mom's a republican and my Dad's a
republican, so I'm a republican.

Somewhat annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, 'if your Mom was a
moron and your Dad was an idiot, what would that make you?'

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, 'that would make me an Obama fan.'

No comments: